How can I approach integrating multiple project plans from different departments into one master plan? Here are the details in this situation:
- All teams are ultimately working on the same product, but each team works on their own smaller pieces.
- We have around 200 people working together.
- Knowledge is constantly being shared between departments.
- Each department (six total) has its own supervisor.
- I anticipate a challenge keeping the task information current, accurate, and useful for each department.
- For our IT development (25% of our overall project time), we have scrum sessions (no waterfall).
- Due to the nature of the work we do, the project planning must be rolling wave.
- We use Microsoft Project 2010 for project tracking.