Here is the scenario:
- I have a mobile app that should be developed for Android/iOS/Windows.
- The app has similar features but with different design per OS.
- It also needs backend/web development as well to provide some APIs.
- Those APIs are almost identical.
What is the best practice here to form the team using Scrum platform?
- Should I make separated projects for each of the backend APIs, iOS, Android and Windows apps and make them work on parallel?
- If so, how to manage the dependencies per app and the backend?
- Should the backend guy attend the daily scrum meetings for the iOS, Android and Windows apps as well?
- Or I make them one project and with the aim that each feature takes the same time to be developed in the sprint on each OS?