Technical question concerning MS Project 2010:
- I have a Gantt with a list of tasks.
- For each task I have the work defined (ex: 2 wks).
- Each task can only have one person (resource) assigned to it.
- The tasks are divided into two kinds: Some are done by developers, others by researchers.
- I know that for this project I will have X (ex: 1.5) developers and Y researchers.
How can I have MS Project optimally assign developers to "developer tasks" and researchers to "researcher tasks"? I don't care which dev does which dev task etc. I just care about maximizing resource utilization per time.