I am looking for a project management system, for a small development company (5-6 developers, 2-4 designers, 2-4 customer relationship managers)
Some constraints are:
- projects have "fixed" and usually "tight" budgets
- there are more than 40 concurrent projects, at the different stages of development. (in development or waiting for feedback from customer)
- also there can be some "quick fixes", that require 1 man/day at most. (for earlier projects)
- some project deadlines are really strict, but some are really loose.
- one major problem is, sometimes a project can wait for customer feedback for indefinite time. For example project A can wait for 1 day, but B can wait for more than a week.
What I need:
- change project priorities in runtime with as little negative effect as possible.
- predict and calculate total cost of project. (after done)
- predict and alert if a project will pass deadline as soon as possible
Any methodology and/or software suggestion will be great.