I am a scrum master of a team and I want to improve learning in between team. We are learning new things every day and I thought that roundtable programming would go a long way. Here is my idea:
- We start working on a product\project something that is new
- We reserve a conference room with a good TV so that we can share our screen.
- Continue to work on individual tasks in the same project
- Every time someone gets a query, they would ask team whether they have come across that
- If yes, the team member would explain why and what to do to get through that obstacle
- If not, we all debug\analyse and find the solution
We would do this an hour a day at most. I did read about peer programming but that's only two people while working on new project everyone should be able to be on same page so I thought of this (cannot be anything new but I don't know).
Does that sound like a good approach? Has anyone tried this? And if yes, what was the result?
Thanks in advance -V.