I want to make some form of recurring task that will occur after specified other tasks.
Instead of every x days/weeks/etc. occur after Task X, Y and Z (self specified)
Any help would be appreciated, I figured I'd try and ask here before making four duplicate task groups after task X, Y and Z.
(I'm not a projectmanager, but a programmer who has to make a planning for development in MS-project)
In this case X, Y and Z are functionalities that are to be built into a product.
- Develop the function to request time off (X)
- Test function X
- Roll out new version with X
- Develop Reports for management (Y)
- Test function Y
- Roll out new version with Y
- Develop Sending mails in outlook to a user (Z)
- Test function Z
- Roll out new version with Z
See what I mean with a repeating task?
I would like to make it into a repeating task, that comes after the developing of a functionality, without having three times the same task. (redundancy is bad in programming, hence I wondered if there was a way)