All 4 platforms work from precisely the same backlog of user stories (we have separate identical user stories for each platform.
Currently we have a single kanban board in Jira pulling data from 4 different projects. We have a swimlane for each platform but share WIP limits, standups, retro's and demos.
- Different platforms switch off during stand-ups since they only care about their platform
- Different platforms don't work with other platform team members since they only care about their own platform
- There is no team cohesion across platforms just silos
- Team members don't help team members on other platforms
- There is no technical leadership across all the platforms
The question is, should these platforms bit split into 3 different teams or what technique could I use to fix this?