I am using Redmine for managing a small team of developers. To organize our contacts, we need a CRM system soon. Are there any CRM systems that have a Redmine integration? Is it possible to link Redmine-tickets to contacts or phone-minutes?
Although it's a third-party development, there is a bridge to SugarCRM, which is self-hosted FOSS.
I haven't tried it yet, but plan to.
You could use my CRM plugin (Contacts plugin) for redmine (http://www.redminecrm.com)
- Managing contacts relations (CRM)
- Native redmine interface
- Tagging and mutlitag filtering
- Managing deals workflow and controlling sales funnel
- Resolve duplicates
- Contacts avatars (include gravatar.org service)
- Contacts task management (integration with issues)
- Contacts across projects
- Support for MySQL, SQLite and PostgreSQL