I had a question during PSM1 assessment:
The IT manager asks Development team for a status report describing the progress throughout the Sprint. The Development team asks the Scrum Master for advice. The Scrum Master should/will: (Select two best options)
- Create and deliver the report to the manager herself.
- Tell the development team to figure it out themselves
- Tell the development team to fit the report into the Sprint Backlog.
- Talk to the IT manager and explain that the progress in Scrum comes from inspecting an increment at the Sprint Review.
- Ask the Product Owner to send the manager the report.
Can anyone suggest me proper answer out of given options?