In my career as a developer I had worked with multiple formal project management methodologies (Scrum, Kanban), the most productive team I ever worked for was in an startup that did:
- A simple to-do list for the entire project, where each developer had some of these tasks assigned to them
- Each tasks had a point score estimating tasks difficulty, given by developers on project planning, these points where used for time estimation
- Tasks could be added, or reassigned at any time, thus re-estimating delivery dates
- Multiple delivery or demo dates could be estimated simply by adding tasks points until the desired point in the project
- Our manager had an average points/week for each developer for date estimation
Is this considered Scrum? Or what's the name of this method?