I added multiple sub projects to my current master project. I don't see the sub project tasks in sprint task board though I assigned sprints to tasks and "show on board" is yes. The tasks from the master project show up but not the sub project tasks.
- Open Microsoft Projects application
- Create a project or two.Add tasks under each project (using Task tab)
- Create another blank project( master project).
- Link first two projects as sub-projects to this master project (created in step3). YOu can link by going to Project tab => Subproject menu.
- Go to sprints tab -> Planning (Sprint Planning Board). No tasks appear.
- But if you open any of the sub projects directly and go to Sprints tab-> sprint planning board, you can see the tasks.