I have 10 scrum (agile) teams and all of my teams have remote members in different locations.
I need the following feature but not necessarily at the same time:
- Works and easy to set up for everyone (this is my biggest issue)
- See and speak with all members in "Brady bunch" style
- Share desktops
- not crazy expensive
We have tried
- Microsoft Live Messenger (great for one on one video/voice)
- Google+ Hangout (great for the "Brady bunch" view but can be flaky & screen share is too small)
- Fuze (buggy, pricy, have to download a plug in EVERY TIME it is used)
- Join.me (my favorite for ease of use but only supports screen share)
Thanks in advance!!