Do you know of any tool (or plugin for such tool) with following features:
- Manage Requirements (like Redmine, DOORS, Borland Caliber and many more...)
- Link Requirements with parts of a PDF or HTML file (not linking the file itself, but linking stuff within the file)
Examples for the files
- Diagrams like an overview for customer (PDF)
- Wireframes of the UI (PDF)
- Webpages of the web application at certain stages of development (for customer reviews at milestone meetings) (HTML)
I have seen in DOORS the ability to link methods in C++ code with Requirements. They're saying, that enables high traceability. So, maybe there is something similar for a more "visual linking".
I am also fine with experimental/scientific tools or just clues where to research harder.
Update 2 BugHerd alternatives. However, the tools discussed there are more focused on tracking bugs with a nice on webpage screenshot editor.