I have over forty years of experience in all phases of software development and delivery. I have administered a variety of midrange servers and worked with systems from PCs to Mainframes.
My most recent experience has been managing WebLogic environments including:
- Automating deployment using a blue-green deployment.
- Monitoring performance and identifying optimization issues across database, network and code. Working with appropriate teams to achieve optimizations.
- Monitoring application errors and ranking issues for resolution. Dealing with appropriate teams to resolve errors.
- Tuning database connection pools to present overloading the database while limiting connection request queueing.
- identifying problems with the environment, then designing and implementing solutions.
EnthusiastApr 19, 2011
×7Mar 2, 2018
CriticJul 4, 2013
CommentatorFeb 20, 2014
CustodianMar 1, 2014