App Spec :D Just realized SO can be addictive :)
- bonCodigo@gmail.com: Happily active in
* SQL * VBA * VB * C# * Java * Matlab+ interesting questions on programming logic/algorithms/mathematics.
I am going to use this space as my favorite questions: Waiting for this to become a feature, a brilliant one.
- http://stackoverflow.com/a/14201765/1389394 (exists/case using
- http://stackoverflow.com/a/2081287/1389394 (group wise max and myths)
- http://stackoverflow.com/a/14347525/1389394 (sum group by case)
- http://stackoverflow.com/a/14358522/1389394 (order by everything desc except two rows asc)
- http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14125297/merging-data-in-a-single-sql-table-without-a-cursor (took me two weeks or more to find this again. I adore this query so much as my own answer logic matched this perfect answer exactly the same :D)
- http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh213234.aspx (sql server analytics - they rock but less mobile)
Like Java, C# does not support multiple inheritance, meaning that classes cannot inherit from more than one class. You can, however, use interfaces for that purpose in the same way as in Java. Still I fancy C#
Member for 7 years, 1 month
4 profile views
Last seen Mar 12 '16 at 9:29