Its common for most software development processes to begin with a plan of attack, in which you could find the following topics:
- The context of the clients company
- A summary of the business processes to be improved
- The current state of business (regarding that which is to be automated)
- A clear description of the task at hand
- The project activities
- The scope of the project
- The planning
- The products to be delivered
- The projects risks and the efforts to minimise the impact.
Currently I'm making my plan of attack. I'm wondering if the information stated above is enough or if it is better to include more information in this plan.
My question to you all is, what do you think of the mentioning of the above topics into the plan of attack, what information would you describe and what are the expectations which you would have should you be in the role of an customer or of a project member?