Our shop is going to continue maintenance of a system in production already. Our next update consists of fixing a bug and creating documentation so that new members joining our team may understand the system. I don't know what the work items should be since we have a brand new Team Foundation Server (with Scrum template) and the higher-ups want all work tracked in it. Would something like this work?:
- Epic: Customer relationship management "Echo" System Support and Updates.
- Feature: System Updates.
- PBI: 1. As a system admin, I want to understand the system completely so I can provide innovation and support.
- Bug: 2. No role validation during approval of a product.
- Task: 1. Create documentation with workflow process of "Echo" system.
- Task: 2. Refactor code so that approval action will validate if role is correct for validation.